Body Worn Cameras - Evidence Management Services
The Getac Body Worn Camera delivers panoramic, Full HD video, even in low-light conditions. With one of the smallest and lightest designs in the industry, up to 12 hours of full-shift battery life, and a wide range of communication features, it can go wherever the action is, providing complete situational awareness in critical scenarios.
This innovatively designed body worn camera offers the ideal solution to capture, store and share evidence from the field. As well as offering high definition recording, the in-built remote speaker microphone allows users to communicate efficiently from the device when paired with a Hytera radio.
Using the Getac Bluetooth Trigger Box, agencies can eliminate the concern of missing recordings in the field. Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the trigger box automatically starts the BC-02 from sensor inputs including lightbar activation, weapon release and many more.
Use the convenient category wheel to easily classify videos by up to four predefined incident types. Our mobile app allows you to view and organize videos on the device without downloading or breaking the chain of custody.
Pairing the Getac Body worn camera with the Getac VR-X10 allows audio only recordings for interviews and basic evidence collection, reducing storage needs on your servers and cloud accounts. It also allows you to replace your wireless microphone, making it a great two-in-one solution providing better audio quality and reducing equipment for the user to wear.
Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & GPS
Built-in Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi respond to customizable triggers and provide wireless activation when needed. Dedicated GPS geotags assets and provides location. Video assets are automatically and securely offloaded over Wi-Fi when in range.
Flexible Mounting Solutions
Each department may use or wear the body worn camera differently, so we offer a host of versatile mounting clips to choose from, including a chest mount, pocket mount, molle mount, chest clip and epaulette clip.
Rugged & Waterproof
The Getac Body Worn Camera stands up to the most extreme environments, so it can go wherever you go. Because it’s IP67 and MIL-STD 810G-certified, it can survive drops and impact and be used in the rain, dust and extreme temperatures.
Your Server or Your Cloud
You decide how you want to store your data. You can upload evidence locally to your own servers behind department firewalls or leverage the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud platform. Either way, we’ll help you get set up so you can easily and securely store, view and share your digital evidence. The same system can be used for evidence management, unit configuration management and ALPR.
- Supports complex retention policies
- Strongest role and permission-level security tools in the industry
- Robust categorization and search functionality that begins at the time the video was recorded and enables users to locate important video quickly
- Active Directory, RFID, CAD and RMS support
- SSL, encryption and hash-based verification
- Full chain-of-custody tracking, including audit logs of all activity
- Completely browser based solution
- GPS mapping, analytics and visualization features
- No per-seat software licensing
Impressive Video Capture
Up to 1080p at 60 frames per second – quality hi-definition video. Dual microphone to capture clear audio. Automatic infrared to record in low light conditions.
Body Worn Camera + Remote Speaker Microphone
Use your Hytera VM685 body worn camera to communicate as a Remote Speaker Microphone. Connect to your Hytera radio via Bluetooth or cable and simply press the push-to-talk button.
Flexible Mounting Solutions
Flexible, universal mounting clip as standard. Rotating camera head to capture clear footage no matter the mounting position. Hytera built with optimal ergonomics in mind.
Rugged and Long Lasting
Extensive battery life with up to 6 hours of continuous recording and easy battery swap. Up to 128GB storage capacity, equivalent to 44 hours of 1080p recorded footage. Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated), certified mil-standard (810G) with a 1.5m drop test for peak ruggedness.
Simple to Use
One-touch record buttons and emergency button with incident time, tags and watermark options. Simple menu-options on the device, can be used in covert mode or with the screen on show. Pre-record options available in programming, then easily initiated with one-touch on the body-cam.
Dock and Data Management
The Hytera VM685 body worn camera can be charged, programmed and data extracted from the internal memory via the included Micro-USB using the free RVM manager software. Utilise the multi-charger (MCA22) to charge 6 devices and 6 additional batteries. Combine this with our Smart MDM software for batch uploading, clearing devices and viewing the tagged digital evidence.
10 USERS OR LESS
- Plug & play functionality
- Simple password protected RVM Manager software
- Manually upload media captured and clear your VM685 devices
- Charge via micro-USB (included) or Hytera MCA22 multi-charger (optional)
SINGLE LOCATION, 10 > 100 USERS
- Utilise the Smart MDM User Client and the Hytera MCA22 multi-charger to batch upload and automatically clear devices.
- You can also programme multiple bodycams using the RVM manager through the multi-charger
- Tag, search and view evidence on the Digital Evidence Viewer, password protected on the Smart MDM User Client.
- Save the captured data on the client or connect to a server, flexible to meet your data management processes.
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, 100+ USERS
- Manage your multi-site user groups using the Smart MDM Admin Client.
- Offering scheduled and batch programming and increased control over individual sites and devices.
- Centralise your data capture and bodycam fleet management integrated in to your IT infrastructure.